- We offer a 14 Day D.O.A warranty if an item does not arrive in fully functional order. We will refund the buyer 100%. Any items that can’t be returned will have a “No Returns” icon on the product page.
- If the item does not fix the issue or you determine you don’t need it anymore you may return the item within 14 days of the date of purchase with a 20% restocking fee, buyer pays return shipping.
- Any defective product will be replaced within the warranty period only after receipt of the defective product.
- Products returned must have all warranty stickers intact and not be tampered with. Any evidence of tampering with the product or warranty sticker will void the warranty.
- Please contact us if you have any issues with your product. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
How to Make a Return
Please make sure your Return meets the following criteria before contacting us.
- Is your return request within 14 days of the date of purchase?
- Does the part(s) you’re returning have our warranty sticker? If a part is returned without that sticker, we will send you an email the day we receive it. If we don’t hear back from you within a week, we will be forced to deny your return.
Example of warranty sticker
- Did you write your RMA Number on the outside of your shipping box?
- Will your return arrive within 14 days of when you received your RMA Number? Please double-check that your Return meets the above specifications. Incorrect returns will be denied by our Returns Department and sent back to you at your expense. For more information, please read our complete Returns Policy.
Free Shipping! What? Yes! Free shipping on all orders all the time!!!
- All orders received before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship out the same day, excluding all national holidays.
- Because we provide free shipping all small items under 12in weighing less than 1lb will be delivered via USPS.
- Larger items will ship out via FedEx Smart Post or FedEx Ground.
- Tracking on all orders will be emailed once your item ships.
- All of our circuit boards are packaged in anti-static bags and then bubble wrapped multiple times for ultimate protection.
Watch out! We are environmentally conscious which means you might receive a recycled or used box, don’t worry the product inside will be top notch and as described.
Products that you purchase from Midwest TV Parts will be shipped from Indiana either USPS or FedEx Ground and Smart Post unless otherwise previously discussed. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer international shipping at this time. Items shipped from our warehouse are individually wrapped and secured in a sturdy box. All circuit boards will be shipped in anti-static bags. We take special care in packing to make sure products arrive to you in the same condition they left us in. We take measures in your purchase getting to you undamaged. Feel free to contact us at (800) 827-5855 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for overnight shipping questions. We look forward to speaking with you.
Are you a DIY kind of guy? We are happy to help as long as you are purchasing your products from us. Please call us Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00 pm. If you email us outside of our business hours we will return your message the next business day. We are a full-service TV repair facility and we know and understand TV parts. We will do our best to help guide you in the right direction and attempt to help you diagnose your TV. Keep in mind since we don’t have the TV in our shop and you may not have the correct testing tools we can only work off of the symptoms of the TV and our prior knowledge and experience.
Circuit Board Repair Service
We are a full-service TV Repair Facility and make circuit board repairs at the component level. Often times this can be a very valuable service for customers that find the replacement part they are looking for is no longer available or priced extremely high. We have a full time electronic’s bench technician with the highest level of soldering ability. Making repairs to software chips, diodes, capacitors, HDMI connectors, and coax connectors. Circuit board repairs require a high level of expertise and attention to detail as well as being equipped with industry-specific tools to ensure the repair is completed 100% and will last. We are ready to make your next circuit board repair for you. Most repairs are completed within 1-2 business days unless specific parts are needed. All repairs carry a 60-day warranty.
Some of our most common repairs are:
- Replacing coaxial connectors damaged by moving the TV and not disconnecting the coax cable from the TV.
- Changing out 19 pin HDMI sockets/connectors damaged by overuse, or improperly plugging in HDMI connectors.
- Removing and replacing software chips causing TVs to be dead, power cycling, or turning on but freezing on the home screen.
- Changing blown or bulging capacitors on power supplies causing TVs to power cycle or not turn on.
HOW TO ORDER TV PARTS
When ordering replacement TV parts the following steps should be taken:
- Identify the defective TV part that you want to replace, this means removing the back cover from the TV prior to ordering anything.
- Find a manufacturer part number on the circuit board, keep in mind it may be hard to find or sometimes even printed on the backside of the board.
FYI-circuit boards have generic board numbers, serial numbers, revision numbers, and part numbers on them. It is important to determine between these and understand that multiple circuit boards may have the same generic board number on them. ALWAYS ORDER PARTS BASED ON THE UNIQUE MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER, NOT TV MODEL NUMBER OR GENERIC BOARD NUMBER.
- Do a visual check of the components, sockets, cable connections, etc. Make sure everywhere there is a connection on your board there is the same connector on the replacement board.
- Lastly, this part number’s description should match or mentions your TVs model number as a final verification.
- When in doubt call us and we will help you verify.